August 19, 2011

Beach Baby!

So, lately since Jacob has been working Monday thru Thursday I have found myself with a lot of extra time...and what better way to spend that time than by going to the beach! I've been going a lot with my sisters and it has been really fun. And you know what I discovered? Kori loves the beach and the water!! Yay!!!! I am so happy she loves it! As soon as she sees the water she tries to go in it. And she wants to keep crawling into it. It's great, but also a little scary at the same time. :o

Here's some pics of her enjoying her time at the beach on different occasions...

 
 

Here's is a cute video of Kori and her cousins. Koa and Elizabeth were burying her legs and she was loving it!


Here's some more when Daddy was able to come one day...

 
 

The last time we went I had to get a video of Kori playing in the water. She absolutely loves the water. Enjoy!

No comments: