February 8, 2011

Stats for Kori!

On Friday it was Kori's 6 month Check-up at the doctors. She weighed in at 18 lb 1.6 oz and is 27 1/4 inches long. She only gained 2 pounds and grew one inch since her last appointment, but she is still in the 90th percentile for her age. She's our healthy little girl! She also received her next set of immunizations and was a trooper. She cried when she got them, but as soon as I picked her up she stopped crying. :)

She's also said her first word, eventhough I don't think she knows what the word means. She says "da-da" sometimes. I would like to think she's just babbling, but Jacob of course says it's her first word. So, I guess I have to agree and face the fact that it wasn't "ma-ma" instead.

She also likes to make raspberries with her lips. She does it a lot and I have a video of me trying to get her to do it again, but she went camera shy...if you call smiling at the camera the whole time camera shy.


Next thing on her list is Ear Piercing! Stay tuned...

1 comment:

srldesign said...

She'll play basketball for sure with those stats!!! lol =)