July 31, 2010

Today is THE day!!!

So, I'm totally filled with all sorts of emotions right now! It probably doesn't help that my hormones are going crazy too! But, I'm super excited, super nervous and anxious and happy and nervous (did I mention that already?). Well, I'll be glad and probably exhausted when this whole labor and delivery is over, but I can't wait!!! Jacob and I are so excited! Anyways, I just wanted to post my last prego pic (at least for this pregnancy). Here I am at 40 weeks and 6 days...

2 comments:

Stiber Family said...

I am so excited for you guys! Hopefully you have an easy labor and delivery and she cooperates and comes fast! We will be anxious to hear! She may be a July baby, but could possibly be an August baby if your labor is anything like mine with Aiden (I was induced on September 30th, and he did not come til October 2nd!) And I can't wait to see her and hold her!!!!

srldesign said...

It's amazing how much you did grow in the last weeks..but you look beautiful. Can't wait to meet my new niece!!!