December 10, 2008

Merry Christmas!


I know I'm horrible at adding new posts and keeping you up to date! I'll try to do better. Jay and I took these pics down in Temecula and we were going to use this for a calendar but we didn't end up doing it, so here it is!

Jacob and I haven't really been doing much in the last couple of months since I started the blog, but we are doing well. Our life just isn't that exciting but I'll try my best to liv'n it up a bit.


Hope you all have a very, Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

rachelemis said...

I really like the lay out of your page. Very cute!

The Vickrey's said...

Yah! You finally did it, Im so glad to see how your doing and I love the picture, please keep this up to date because I think I am only a blogger now. I miss u guys. love ya and yes very cute page. HOw did you do it?

srldesign said...

I was blown away to actually see that you posted something...and what are you talking about? you guys have uber exciting lives!! you are busy bees...oh any who, keep posting, it's fun to read...love you sis!

Kirby Family said...

Lisa I totally love your blog! What ever you totally have an exciting life. You guys are always gone doing something! Anyhoo! Cute Page :)